Personal Information Protection
You consent to the transaction between you and Pei Chen Corp related to the uses or purchases generated by this website shall be expressed by email.
Website Pause of Service and Disclaimer
This website has the right to temporarily pause the provision of services in the event of one of the following situations; when pausing or interrupting the service, it does not bear the obligation to notify in advance, if any direct or indirect damage occurs, it does not bear any obligation of compensation.
- The electronic communication and related software and hardware equipment of this website shall be maintained and constructed as necessary. As far as possible, before the occurrence of this situation, in an appropriate way to announce on this website.
- Sudden failure of electronic communication equipment occurred.
- The electronic communication service applied for by this website has been stopped, causing difficulties in providing services.
- (4) Due to natural disasters and other force majeure factors, this website cannot provide services.
- Other situations where the company believes it is necessary to suspend or terminate the service.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this website, including but not limited to: product photography, model photos, art illustrations, website structure, programming, website screen arrangement, web design layout, trademarks, other signs or information, etc., belong to the company or related rights. The object of intellectual property rights owned by a person in accordance with the law is protected by copyright law, trademark law, patent law, trade secret law, and fair transaction law. It cannot be used arbitrarily without the prior permission or authorization of Pei Chen Corp or the right holder to avoid infringement.
Validity of this consent, Governing Law and Venue
If there is any dispute, you can file a complaint or response to the customer service contact information recorded on this website, and both parties should uphold the utmost sincerity and resolve it through negotiation based on the principles of honesty, credibility, equality and reciprocity. If it is still not resolved through negotiation, unless otherwise provided by law, both parties agree that the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance jurisdiction.
If there is anything missing in this consent form, it shall be interpreted, supplemented and handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China.